New Anxiety Group in Downtown Montreal running in January.
Hold your spot!
The Montreal Center for Anxiety and Depression
is pleased to offer a new group called:
Coping with Anxiety A 5-week workshop program
- Group is offered on weekly basis from 530pm-7pm starting Tuesday January 25th 2022
- Participants are asked to commit to attend the full 5 sessions to fully benefit from the program
- Screening participants is required to assess their capacity to attend groups.
- Group is a body-focused approach to help find tools and techniques to better cope with anxiety.
- This program is not a replacement of any medical treatment nor of psychotherapy; it can come in support of those. It’s more of an awareness and personal development practice
- Participation does not require any physical predisposition – Themes progress may vary in adjustment to the need of participants
- Follow up support groups can be held after 3-6 months
- Helps participants learn to explore new healthy experiences and tools to put in practice daily or when needed.
- Helps participants go out of isolation (People suffering from mental health problems tend to isolate themselves even from close people).
- Helps to create a community – a support system.
- Helps to share experiences and learn from others experiencing similar difficulties; this provides a reassuring feeling of belonging and normalization.
- Helps participants to identify their emotional or environmental triggers and to develop tools to better address and cope with them. and much more.
Price: 399 + taxes
Insurance receipts provided
NB: depending on demand- group may run via zoom.
Call us today to hold your spot at 514-777-4530